Mines Help Center banner

MHC: Support Request

JavaScript must be enabled to submit a Support Request.
* Fields labeled in red are required. Additional information will help us resolve your problem faster.
Submit Request to the Mines Help Center Open Help

Required Fields


 Include a short description of your request or suggestion.
 Please submit unrelated problems, issues or suggestions as separate requests.

  *Email Address: 

Mines email address preferred. If you are reporting problems with your Mines email account (eg, can't retrieve email), please include another email address AND other contact information so that we can contact you.

  *Please Enter the Details of Your Support Request:

Additional Contact Information:   Information so that we can better assist you Open Help

First Name:
Last Name:
User Name:
Office Location:
Campus Role:
  Other Department:

   Work/Computer Location: [?] Work Location:
Include building & room number...
especially important if work is needed
for a computer in a classroom or lab.

 OPTIONAL:   Categorize your Request Open Help

Account Claim & Returning Users [?]
Account Claim & Returning Users:
Account Claim issues. Returning users needing their Mines account re-established.

Blackboard [?]
- Login/account problems.
- Instructors requsting Blackboard course creation.
- Questions, problems or suggestions related to the Blackboard course management system.

Computer Classrooms/Labs [?]
Computer Classrooms/Podiums:
Support issues related to classroom computers.

Desktop/Laptop/Research Lab [?]
Desktop/Laptop/Research Lab:
Computer (desktop or laptop) issues for faculty and staff in most
Academic Departments, Administrative Departments and research labs.

Email [?]
- Login/account problems for campus email accounts.
- MyMail or Microsoft Outlook Web Access (MOWA) problems.
- INBOX quota problems.
- Spam filtering help.

Faculty Senate [?]
Faculty Senate:
Questions for or requests of the Faculty Senate.

AudioVisual/Podiums [?]
Support issues related to instructional technology equipment (eg. projectors, audio, podiums).
Financial Aid [?]
Financial Aid:
Problems or questions related to applying for Financial Aid,
Financial Aid awards, scholarships, workstudy awards, etc.

HR & Payroll [?]
Problems or questions related benefits, payroll, paystubs, etc.

Office of Research Administration [?]
Office of Research Administration (ORA):
Questions related to proposals, contracts, account management of sponsored
research projects and associated funding.

Registration/Grades/Transcripts [?]
- Student registration and transcript issues.
- Problems within the Registration or Student Records sections in Self Service.
- Faculty issues with grading, viewing course rosters or waitlists, etc.
- Problems within the Faculty Services sections in Self Service.
- Questions or problems related to classroom scheduling (Astra system).
- Campus directory entries for students.

Student Billing [?]
Student Billing:
Problem or questions related to Student Accounts and Student Billing.

Trailhead [?]
- Login issues.
- Problems accessing Self Service, DiggerNet, ePrint, Vacation/Sick Leave through Trailhead.
- Problems accessing Parking Registration or National Student Clearing House using your Trailhead credentials.
- Suggestions for new channels or improvements.

Web Site Issues [?]
Questions, problems or suggestions related to campus web services
or web sites (e.g., on www.mines.edu and inside.mines.edu).

Other/Unsure (list):

Click the SUBMIT button to send your Request. JavaScript must be enabled to submit.

You will receive an email confirmation if your Request is successfully registered. There is no need to reply to this email.

Please contact the Computer Commons Front Desk (CTLM 156A or 303-273-3431) if you experience problems using this form.