Academic Affairs [?]
Questions for the Academic Affairs Office.
Account Claim, Returning Users [?]
Account Claim, Returning Users:
Account Claim issues. Returning users needing their Mines account re-established.
- Login/account problems.
- Instructors requsting Blackboard course creation.
- Questions, problems or suggestions related to the Blackboard course management system.
Computer Classrooms/Labs [?]
Support issues related to classroom computers.
Desktop/Laptop/Research Lab [?]
Computer (desktop or laptop) issues for faculty and staff in most
Academic Departments, Administrative Departments and research labs.
- Login/account problems for campus email accounts.
- MyMail or Microsoft Outlook Web Access (MOWA) problems.
- INBOX quota problems.
- Spam filtering help.
Faculty Senate [?]
Questions for or requests of the Faculty Senate.
Support issues related to instructional technology equipment (eg. projectors, audio, podiums).
Financial Aid [?]
Problems or questions related to applying for Financial Aid,
Financial Aid awards, scholarships, workstudy awards, etc.
HR & Payroll [?]
Problems or questions related benefits, payroll, paystubs, etc.
Office of Research Administration [?]
Office of Research Administration (ORA):
Questions related to proposals, contracts, account management of sponsored
research projects and associated funding.
- Student registration and transcript issues.
- Problems within the Registration or Student Records sections in Self Service.
- Faculty issues with grading, viewing course rosters or waitlists, etc.
- Problems within the Faculty Services sections in Self Service.
- Questions or problems related to classroom scheduling (Astra system).
- Campus directory entries for students.
Student Billing [?]
Problem or questions related to Student Accounts and Student Billing.
- Login issues.
- Problems accessing Self Service, DiggerNet, ePrint, Vacation/Sick Leave through Trailhead.
- Problems accessing Parking Registration or National Student Clearing House using your Trailhead credentials.
- Suggestions for new channels or improvements.
Web Site Issues [?]
Questions, problems or suggestions related to campus web services
or web sites (e.g., on www.mines.edu and inside.mines.edu).